- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus/safari vehicle
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide, all meet and greet service
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Alcoholic beverages before/after meals
- Telephone calls
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities
- Camera, spare batteries, XD cards
- Personal medication
- Mosquito repellents
- Warm clothing or jacket
- Suntan lotion
Yes. There is Wi-Fi access at the ChaZen Educational Center. Many lodges also provide Wi-Fi, but locations can be remote with little to no connectivity.
Tipping is at your own discretion and the following can be used as a guideline: Estimate R50 per guest per day.
Souvenir shopping can be done at open-air markets and curio shops in most of the lodges. Please exercise the usual security aspects when shopping. It is best that you purchase items you can carry with you (hence checked by you at the time of purchase) rather than it being couriered to you. ATYL will not take responsibility for any issues that might arise from any shopping you have done personally.
Passports & Visas?
All visitors must have a passport valid for travel, with appropriate blank pages.
Your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months after your intended date of departure. Visas may be obtained at the port of entry unless specified otherwise.
The currency used in South Africa is Rand. Most shops will accept payments by debit or credit card. Open-air markets are strictly cash.